Sunday, July 24, 2011

Food Diary, Day 41

Movement:  
I'm back from our camping trip.  I did pretty well keeping active.  The record heat cut short one of our hikes.  I did walk more than 2 miles in Chicago in 100 degree (Real Feel) temperature.  I also was active setting up/taking down camp, playing in the lake twice, walking to the loo, and we took one naturalist led hike.  All this activity was really great.  I also tried to watch what I ate.  I was going to write it all down, but it was just too hard to do. 

Today I did 30 minutes of a stability ball DVD for a great total body workout. (Whew!)

Breakfast:  2 scoops protein powder in 8 oz. skim milk, coffee

Lunch:   2 slices of roast beef, 1 thin slice of colby jack cheese on a lite bun, 8 whole grain pretzles (110 cal), a banana

Snack:  2 saltine crackers, 1 thin slice of colby jack cheese

Dinner:  1 Hebrew National hotdog on a lite bun, 1/2 cup of delux macaroni and cheese, green beans, and watermelon. 

Treat:  slow churned mint chocolate chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.