Monday, July 25, 2011

Food Diary, Day 42

Movement:  Walk Strong with Leslie Sansone.  This was another first.  I was getting a little bored (ha, ha) with Leslie's Walk and Tone 2 mile DVD, so I decided to dig into my archives and try something new.  I did not really know what I was getting myself into with this one!  She does weight training intervals in between fast walking for a total of 33 minutes.  I hung in there and did the weights half of the time.  It was all I could do to keep going at the last interval, but I was proud of myself for continuing.

Breakfast:  8 oz. skim milk with 2 scoops of protein powder.  Looks like I have enough for this week and then I will have to switch to eggs.  That's OK.  I just like not having to think about one meal a day.  :-)

Lunch:  Chick-fil-A!  (Thanks Grandma)  590 calories for waffle fries and a grilled chicken sandwich.  I had the diet lemonade.  Delish!

Snack:  Protein bar

Dinner:  3 whole grain pancakes, lite syrup and whipped butter.  4 slices of bacon (very thin) 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.