Movement: (Grumbling all the way!) It occurred to me that if I don't fight for my life, who will. If I don't take the time to exercise or eat right, no one will make me. I have to overcome my laziness, my lack of desire to move. I must! It is too important. It is a fight for my life! So, this morning when I did not
feel like moving, I had to go through it all again. I had to remind myself why I am moving and how good it will feel when I am done!. Will I have to do this every day, I wonder? I sure hope not. I must remain steadfast, unmovable on this issue. So, I was going to do my stability ball total body workout, but then Grace asked to go on a bike ride. How can I pass up an offer like that? Plus the weather is nice this morning. Off I go! Hooray! We rode for thirty minutes! It was great. There is a trail in a nearby neighborhood. It was just what I needed, a bit of nature. Plus, we saw two naughty escaped horses! No worries, their owners were on the job trying to bribe them with treats. We rode by the broken fence. We saw baby bunnies, birds, and it felt good to sweat. I could feel my legs are stronger. :-)
 |
| My grandma and me, yesterday. |
Breakfast: 2 scoops of protein powder in 8 oz. skim milk, a banana, and coffee.
* I realized that I forgot to eat fruits and veggies yesterday, oops! Part of the problem is that I have not been to the store since vacation. Tomorrow I must shop!
Lunch: Grace made me a wonderful organic Romaine salad with yellow peppers, raw sunflower seeds, roast beef, light ranch, and raisins. She also made us roasted red potatoes. Love that girl! She's my new lunch cook.
Dinner: (homemade from my Saving Dinner the Low-Carb Way cookbook by LEanne Ely) Mu Shu Chicken with brown rice.
Treat: slow churned mint cookie crunch
Great job Jenn... my week out and about has made me realize that I have to make myself exercise now! Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteGood job Jenn-girl! Coming here made me realize I got to get walking away my pounds. ((blush))
ReplyDeleteKeep up the GREAT work. You go girl!
Blessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary