Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food Diary, Day 44

Movement:  stability ball DVD. This time I did the weights and modified positions.  Oh boy, I have a long way to go before mastering this DVD.  I think I should try to do it 3 times a week.  It is so good for toning and weight training.  I feel totally worn out after, but in a good way! I'm gonna be sore. 

Breakfast:  8oz. skim milk and 2 scoops of protein powder, coffee

Lunch:  1/4th of a whole grain pizza and salad with light dressing

Snack: a banana and 1 oz. (65 pieces) of Trader Joe's skinny fries for 110 cal.

 Dinner:  braised cod fillet, brown rice, and broccoli

Treat:  slow churned mint choc. chip

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.