Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 63

Movement:  Week 2 of Biggest Loser, high intensity workout.  I kept moving the whole time, although my kicks were not as fast and high as theirs and it is hard for me to bounce up and down with extra flesh.  It was not as bad as I imagined though. 

I thought about where I am in my movement and came up with a good observation.  I really like this Biggest Loser DVD because it came with a plan.  All I have to do is show up and do it.  Since I am committed, that is not hard.

When I first started exercising, I had the plan to move 15-20 minutes a day, a few times a week.  Then gradually moved up to 30 minutes six times a week.   That was great, however, I constantly struggled with "not feeling like it."

I think this was because I asked myself every day, "What do I feel like doing?"  Do I want to bike?  Do I want to walk?  Do I want to do Wii?  The answer was always,"I don't feel like doing anything!!"  I no longer ask myself that question and my body does not say it doesn't feel like doing anything. If fact, I felt like a slug yesterday on my day off. 

I think when these six weeks of Biggest Loser are over, I will have to be very specific in my goals and also be very determined.  I have 5 weeks to think about that.  Right now, I am going to show up and do the work. 


Breakfast:  2 morning star veggie patties, lite bun, 1.5 eggs with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, and my coffee.  (I am hoping this keeps me a little longer than cereal.) 

Snack:  small handful of almonds, 10 wheat pretzels for 110 cal. 

Lunch:  small portion of last night's penne, most of a peach, and a 1% milk iced latte, sugar free

Snack:  Zone bar

Dinner:  pot roast, potatoes, carrots, and a fudge bar (100 cal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.