Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 64

If you're facing something impossible, 
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh
Is anything too hard for me?" Jer. 32:27 
(John Piper)

Movement:  Biggest Loser, week 2 Boot Camp workout.  I see I have my work cut out for me this week.  Oh my!  It's hard and I am not able to do the jumping, but I did use handwieights (3#).  Partway through I felt discouraged and wondered if I was getting a good workout, but then realized that I was at least doing the weights and keeping up as best I could.  I bet I will be surprised and next time I do it, it will be easier.  I hope my copy of the DVD arrives soon.  This one is due back at the library Thursday.  

Breakfast:  2 morning star patties, TJ's branflakes with milk to cover, 1/2 a large peach, and my coffee. 

Snack:  Zone bar

Lunch:  leftover penne, about a cup, and part of a peach

Snack:  popcorn

Dinner:  BIG salad with turkey breast, and a fudge bar

4 comments:

  1. Cheering you on!! I am at 14 lbs to goal. -67 total!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope our DVD comes soon! I'm not ready for Jillian yet if we had to do that...but I would, just to keep moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up that dvd at the library, haven't done the work out yet, maybe next week. I have already done two of my days this week. Today is on off day for me and I almost got on the tread mill anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the goals. SO with you! I have to have a plan, or I get so overwhelmed by ideas that I just can't get started. This week the goal is to walk 6 miles a day. Yesterday I finished at 11:30 pm, but I DID IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.