Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food Diary, Day 62

Movement:  my much deserved day of rest!

Breakfast:  2 eggs, 1/2 slice of cheddar cheese, 1 slice of 100% whole wheat bread, and my coffee

Lunch:  corn with red peppers, 1/4th of a 12" pepperoni pizza

Snack:  part of an apple shared with the kids  (You can't cut an apple and expect it to be all yours!) 

Dinner:  whole wheat penne pasta, home made marinara sauce with hamburger, romaine salad with reduced fat ranch, and a fudge bar. 






3 comments:

  1. I am in your corner cheering you on!! Can you hear me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one of the workouts, someone said the famous quote, "there is no rest for the weary..."

    Don't be weary in doing good! (That's in the Bible somewhere in Paul's letters)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.