Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 65

"Each day is a new day.  It doesn't matter how hard you worked yesterday or how hard you didn't work yesterday, you have to pick it back up and keep going."
Matt Hoover, Biggest Loser

Movement:  Biggest Loser The Workout, Week 2, day 3, back to high intensity aerobics.  Man, my arm muscles are sore today.  I guess yesterday's workout was harder on me than I thought.  Today went OK.  I could keep moving the whole time, but still can't do the jumping.  

We previewed the Last Chance Workout with Jillian Michaels last night.  Oh my!  Perhaps something to work towards once these 6 weeks are up.  Although, I don't think my current DVD will be completely mastered by then.  The nice thing about the Last Chance DVD is that it shows a lot more people,some big people, and she has them doing modifications that seem doable.  

Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes, milk to cover, 1/2 of a peach, and my coffee

Snack:  zone bar

Lunch:  7 whole grain chicken nuggets, salad with 1/2 of a yellow pepper and LF ranch, a small apple.

Snack:  6 ounces of 1% milk, 2 protein powder scoops

Dinner:  whole grain blueberry pancakes, and 2 Morning Star patties

1 comment:

  1. Well, Jenn, I've been reading about your week. The Biggest Loser seems to be a great program for you. I like the thought of someone else planning everything for me! :) Eventually I hope to be well enough to attempt a program like that.

    It's a great job you're doing.

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.