Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 66

Movement:  Biggest Loser the Workout, Boot camp workout.  Yippee!  I did it, except jumping.  And my arms, which were soooooo sore yesterday, were not sore today.  And good news, the DVD arrived today, so I can continue on without interruption.  We also did some light walking at our favorite living history museum today. 

Breakfast:  1/2 a peach, TJ's bran flakes, and coffee

Snack:  none, I was hungry, but I knew better, since we were going out for lunch.

Lunch:  My dear mother-in-law came today and as is the custom, we go to Pizza Hut.  I had a HUGE veggie filled salad.  I piled them on!  Then I had 3 pieces of pizza. 

Snack:  none needed! 

Dinner:  Grilled veggies and half a chicken breast, some tortilla chips with salsa, and light ice cream. 

**My eating could have been better, but I feel as if I did the best I could and I know that tomorrow and the rest of the weekend I will be watching the carbs as well as moving, so no worries. 

1 comment:

  1. Let's have a "healthy eating weekend!" Instead of the Tim Hawkins paroday "Krispy Kreme, Krispy Kreme, is what I long for..." we can sing, "vegetables, vegetables, are what I long for..."

    I'm sure the kids will just want to get on board (yeah, right)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.