Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 67

Movement:  BL's High intensity aerobic day for me AND I met a friend at a park for a brisk walk of another 30 minutes!!!  Right now I am so tired.  I think I over did it.  She wants to meet weekly.  I will have to walk with her only and not try to do both. 


Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes with milk to cover, coffee

Lunch:  Zone bar, grapes, 1 nugget (son's leftover) 


Dinner:  1/2 a chicken breast, 1 cup of brown rice, grilled summer squash with peppers, and a small portion of light ice cream

I did not snack today and I survived.  My lunch was light.  I should have had veggies.  Oh well. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    I love your daily updates. I don't see any reason why you should do weekly ones, since you're already posting daily.

    But I usually check up on you weekly. :)

    Blessings and hugs,

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.