Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 68

Movement:  BL boot camp.  Not pretty, but got it done.  I do not feel as if this week was a very good week for me, working out wise.  I kind of went through the motions because the work outs were so hard. I am looking forward to going back to week one's routine on Monday.   Tomorrow is my day of REST!!! 


Breakfast:  1 cup of low fat yogurt (170 cal.) with a big handful of fresh blueberries on top, and my coffee

Also, a new low on the scale today!  Yippee! 

Lunch:  (Went to the farmer's market!)  Amazing corn-on-the-cob, honey crisp apple, and zucchini that I dipped in egg and whole wheat flour and fried in olive oil. Divine! 


Snack:  Zone bar


Dinner: 1/2 of a 1/4 pound burger, light whole grain bun, fresh green beans, and grilled corn-on-the-cob, too.  Home made angel food cake from a lady who sells them at the market.  Oh my!  Oh my!  That has to be my most favorite treat. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn, this is a great way to keep a record of your journey. Good stuff! Thanks for dropping by my blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.