Monday, August 22, 2011

Days 69 & 70

Good day to you all!  Yesterday, day 69, was my day of rest and I decided that taking a day off from the computer was just what I needed. I still ate within my plan, no worries there.  :-)  Although, I've decided to really watch my portion sizes this week.  I think they've been creeping back up. 

Day 70

Movement:  BL low intensity workout.  I did my best.  I used the step when they did jumping jacks.  This kept my heart rate up, up and away!  Tomorrow is the toning workout that I like so well.

My son (age 9) is joining our fitness quest.  I thought I'd mention that because it is another reason for mama to get fit.  Setting a good example is crucial.

Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes, milk to cover, and my coffee

Snack:  apple and a Zone bar

Lunch:  leftover burrito lasagna, romaine, and fat free sour cream, and a nectarine

Dinner:  home made marinara over whole grain penne pasta, romaine salad with cucumbers, sunflower seeds, and light ranch.  Orange bar for 100 calories.  

**Feeling extra hungry tonight, so I will make some popcorn



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.