Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 74

Movement:  Vigorous, brisk 45 min. walk at a favorite park with a good friend.  Including going up the paved side and down the rough side of this hill. 
And through this pond.

Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes and coffee.  Breakfast is my favorite meal because I don't have to think about it at all!

Snack:  20 gram protein bar


Lunch:  1 pound of salad (mostly veggies)  from grocery salad bar.  (I love salad bars!)

Snack:  A delicious apple at Mom's, thanks!  

Dinner:  2 whole wheat tortillas with rotisserie chicken breast with a tiny bit of BBQ sauce, broccoli slaw with peppers and light ranch dressing

Treat:  100 calorie fudge bar

Snack:  nectarine

Tally of Servings
Fruits...II
Vegetables...IIII  (I had a ton of slaw tonight and a ton of veggies on my 1# salad today) 
Whole grains... III
Protein... III  and a half (milk) 

2 comments:

  1. Your doing good girl! I know what you mean by needing a breakfast you don't have to think about. That is me lately. I have been grabbing my homemade granola and adding pumpkin seeds and chia seeds with yogurt.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))my SSiC
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of hills, the Dunes are coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.