Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 75

Movement: BL's tone and sculpt

Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes, milk to cover, and coffee

Snack:  4 cheese cubes and some grapes

Lunch:  Chick-fil-A original sandwich and nectarine

Snack:  Zone bar

Dinner:  1/4 pound hamburger with cheese on a lite wheat bun, 1/2 a serving of Lay's potato chips, corn-on-the-cob with smart balance spread, 1/4 of a Chick-fil-A brownie

Treat:  100 calorie fudge bar

Today was a challenge as I was at church from 9 to 3PM.  I did not use that as an excuse to not work out and I was tempted by the wonderful snacks all around all day. 

2 comments:

  1. popping in to get caught up. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, we can encourage each other along! We can do this, AMen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.