Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 79

Movement:  BL's high intensity aerobics.  I had a bit of a mind struggle this morning. I think it has to do with looking forward to taking a little break from Biggest Loser this weekend while we camp.  I plan to walk some vigorous trails with lots of stairs.  A break will do me good, I think!  I like BL's workout, but I am getting ready for a break and then a strong finish. 


Breakfast:  TJ's bran flakes, milk to cover, and coffee, and an apple slice shared with a sweet girl

Snack:  10 whole wheat pretzels (110 calories) and a cheese stick


Lunch:  grilled chicken breast, watermelon, and corn on the cob

Snack:  Zone bar

Dinner:  broccoli slaw, home made whole wheat crust pizza

1 comment:

  1. Good job!! I am down 68 lbs. I have 12 to goal for a total of 80 lbs off.. I've gone from a 22-24 skirt to a size 6 or 8.. 3x in tops to a 12-14.. It CAN BE DONE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.