Movement: Debra Mazda's Beginning Step DVD.
I lasted 25 minutes out of 45. I wanted to quit in the first 5!!! I did not know how hard step is. Propelling my bulk up and down, not to mention keeping up with the feet so that I don't trip, is an extreme challenge. That said, I am sold!
Yes, I was a pathetic mess, but I can see how if I worked at it, I could do it one day and wow, wouldn't I be something!!! I want to buy this DVD (I borrowed it from the library) and use it to challenge myself.
Debra Mazda is just a regular lady (size 12) and believes that you can be fit at any size. The DVD is 45 minutes long, so I knew I would not be able to do it all the first time. I've not gone that long just walking with Leslie Sansone. I also think my step is a bit challenging because it is twice the height of the one used in the DVD and it came with two risers.
Breakfast: I bought a cheaper protein powder (whey). It has the same amount of protein as the Shaklee, just a different kind. The Shaklee was soy and tasted a lot better, but at $50 a can, it is not affordable. I was blessed to get those 2 cans for $10. Now it is time to get real. :-) So I had 8oz. of skim milk with the protein powder and my coffee.
Lunch: 2 eggs, spinach, and mozzarella cheese all in a flax seed tortilla, and a banana.
Snack: air-popped popcorn
Dinner: Rotisserie chicken (no skin), small baked potato with non-fat sour cream, chives, and a bit of butter, corn
Treat: a small serving of slow churned mint choc. chip
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.