Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Food Diary, Day 50

Movement:  30 minute bike ride with my daughter.  Again, this is so important to my sweet girl.  She loves biking.  I remember the first ride we took not so long ago.  I was only barely able to go for 20 minutes and I was a panting mess.  We go so much farther these days.  There is a lovely walking path in a neighborhood near us.  We saw rabbits, many different birds, horses, and wild flowers.  My spirit soars when we ride there. 


Just for kicks, I am counting my Weight Watcher points today, the old point system, except that I am not counting my fruits and vegetables.  I like the new points system's point of view on those.  They should be free.  That encourages us to eat them.  


(6) Breakfast:  skim milk (2) with 2 scoops of whey protein (3), 3/4 of an apple, and coffee (1)

(5) Lunch:  chicken breast (3), cherries, and flax seed tortilla(2)

(2) Snack:  (2) Cinch protein snack bar, a carrot


(9)Dinner:  1 cup whole wheat pasta (3), sauce with meat(4), vegetables with light ranch dip (2)

(6) Treat:  1 cup (yes, 1 cup!) slow churned ice cream (6)

WWP total:  28

3 comments:

  1. Yay you! And she'll have great memories from it too. :)

    We have a bike trail across the street from our house, but it's just too hot for me to go on it right now. From my house to the top of the little hill is exactly one mile, so during nice weather I like to walk that a couple of times a day. I just can't right now though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are making progress -- and sweet memories with your girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.