Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Food Diary,Day 51

Movement:  stability ball DVD.  I am improving.  I used #2 and #5 weights instead of just the #2 ones.  I still have a long way to go with the lower body and abs workout segments.  That's OK.  It's not a race.  I figure I am ahead by just "showing up" to do my work out every day.  :-)  Tomorrow I will do the step again or Leslie Sansone. 

Breakfast:  8oz. skim milk with 2 scoops of protein powder, coffee, shared a delicious nectarine!

Snack: a handful of almonds (The new less expensive protein powder is not holding me like the Shaklee did.  Bummer.) 
 
Lunch: leftover spaghetti with sauce, another nectartine (they are on the way out and must be eaten today!)

Snack:  Trader Joe's Skinny Fries (110 cal) and skim milk

 
Dinner: Stuffed bell peppers with brown rice, tomato sauce, hamburger and spices. (Awesome!)  We also had strawberries for dinner. 



Treat:  Light vanilla ice cream

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.