Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Food Diary, Day 57

Movement:  Whew!  Whoo!  I did the Biggest Loser sculpting and toning today.  You know you've done something when you do that, but it was not more than I could handle, doing the modifications.  I can see myself really liking this DVD.  Time to start looking for my own copy.  Tomorrow I do the low intensity cardio work out.  I also need to say that the 10 minute stretching/cool down is interesting, too.  It is not your typical cool down.  It's actually challenging for me if I go deeper into the stretches. 

Breakfast:  spinach omelet with 2 eggs, spinach, and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.

Snack:  protein bar (Zone)

Lunch:  romaine, chicken breast, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, raisins, croutons, and reduced fat ranch. 

Snack:  cheese stick and A BIG Nectarine! 

Dinner: 1/2 of a chicken breast, lite bun, broccoli, and the last of the slow churn ice cream

2 comments:

  1. Let's be a couple of losers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop! I've never done that one. I'll have to see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.