Thursday, August 11, 2011

Food Diary, Day 58

Movement:  Biggest Loser The Workout, low impact portion.  Are jumping jacks low impact?  Insane!  But I did as much as I was able.  :-)  And my husband is going to do this with me.  We're going to try the 6 weeks of workouts on the DVD.  Oh boy! I ache all over.  I'll either shape up or... else!

Breakfast:  Zone protein bar, nectarine, and coffee.

Snack:  cheese stick, 3 peanut butter cheese crackers

Lunch:  Big salad with chopped ham, banana

Snack:  air-popped popcorn

Dinner:  diced chicken breast with home made taco seasoning on a high fiber tortilla with lettuce, cheese, corn, peppers, taco sauce and a bit of reduced ranch.  Handful of the ginger cookies. 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Glad to hear DH is helping you. Without my hubby's support I would prob not have gotten this far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for documenting and sharing your journey. I need to find this path but I am somewhere lost in the decluttering of my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do low-impact jumping jacks by doing the arm movements and a squat/leg-stretch-out. I'm sure you can look it up for a better description than I can give.

    What are your Trader Joe's bran flakes? I'm a huge fan of the High Fiber O's. With 1/4 cup of blueberries on top. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.