Thursday, August 11, 2011

Food Diary,Day 59

Movement:  Sculpting and toning day with Biggest Loser the Workout DVD. I used 5# weights today.  Not sure if that was the best idea.  But I am not in any pain, so I guess I can take it.  I'll hang here for awhile.  I really like this workout better than the aerobics.  It goes faster, but essentially is the same length of time.  I was able to renew the DVD.  My dear husband is ordering us a copy today.  Hopefully it will get here soon.  We went to both Walmart and Target looking for a copy last night. 

Breakfast:  Zone bar, my favorite bran flakes from Trader Joe's with milk to cover, and my coffee

Snack:  (STARVING.  I hate to get this hungry.) cheese stick, handful of almonds

Lunch: 1 cup of low fat vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries, home made hummus with whole wheat pretzles, 2 chicken nuggets (kind of a scraped together affair.  We need food again.) 

Snack:  None needed :-) 


Dinner: home made whole wheat crust pizza and a handful of ginger snaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.