Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 81 & My Fittness Pal

Movement:  Thanks to my sweet friend (who is willing to walk with me, which is so encouraging, so if you have a fat friend, go take her for a walk!), I had a great workout this morning! 

On My Mind:  I thank each and every one of you who took the time to comment yesterday.  I've decided to try to track my calories via My Fitness Pal (MFP) when I get back from camping.  (I won't have a computer until Tuesday.)

I am exploring the idea that I am not eating enough.  I've seen in different books and via MFP that a person who weighs as much as I weigh needs over 2000+ calories a day to lose weight, especially if they are working out 6 days a week.  So, I shall track for awhile and see if that helps.  I can't imagine eating more to loose weight.  Of course that does not mean I can have 2 fudge bars a day.  (hee, hee.)

Therefore, I am thinking about not tracking my food here for the time being since I will be keeping track of it there.  I am not sure about this.  I like tracking it here, but that seems like double work, so, I will think about this.  But for today I will try not tracking here.  If you want to join me at MFP, my user name is Jenn4him. 



3 comments:

  1. That is one thing I miss about living out like we do...walking friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send a request. I don't track daily (right now), but you can see my previous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dieted in the past, and I was on such a low-calorie diet that my body went into starvation mode and I didn't lose a pound.

    Instead I lost all my strength after a few months of this, and could hardly climb the stairs. Boy, did the doctor yell at me!

    You've got to keep eating enough to stay healthy. But only healthy food; no fudge bars except on very, very special days! :)

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.