| Worth the effort! |
Notes: Although I was super active this past weekend, I let my eating get out of control yesterday and ended up 3# heavier, that same 3# that loves to come jump back on the moment I let my guard down. No worries. I am back on track.
I can see how easily deceived I can be. Just one pumpkin cake donut at the orchard can throw me into a carb loading day. And we ate out at Bob Evans for breakfast yesterday. I allowed myself to eat what I wanted. Probably not such a good idea.
So, you learn from your mistakes and go forward, right? Well, I am!
Oh, I remember hiking those dunes when I was in my 20's and they were a killer then. But like you said, u always worth it when you get to the top. :)
ReplyDeleteWalking through sand is a terrific workout! Keep up the good work! xxx
ReplyDeleteWere you here by me? LOL. I am going to go dune hiking soon. You've talked me into it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't think one doughnut can make or break you. The series of decisions can, not one single one. Just IMHO.
ReplyDeleteOH! I see. I went back and reread, and I think what you're saying is that the doughnut makes you want more and more ... yes? If that's the case, then YES. Drop it! Step away from the doughnut!
ReplyDeleteMine is ice cream. MY WORD, I love that creamy goodness. It took a while for me to be able to have ONE serving. But I do still have that ONE serving almost every day.