Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 83

Movement:  BL's low intensity aerobics, with those jumping jacks!  I earned 325 calories from today's workout, according to My Fitness Pal (MFP).  I worked up a good sweat. I am looking forward to changing my fitness plan this fall.  Only this week and next left of the 6 weeks BL challenge. 

I've also figured out that I need to split up my breakfast around my activity.  I eat my cereal and coffee and then work out.  Then I have some protein, water, and fruit afterwards. That is how I am upping my calories for breakfast.  If I eat it all before my workout, I get an upset tummy.  If I don't eat at all, I feel like fainting. 

Food:  I love MFP!  I even printed off my food diary from yesterday.  It gives you so much information beside calories.  Speaking of, I ate 1,860 calories yesterday with 24g of fiber and 54g of protein.  (Go me!)  I also like that it makes you stop and think before you eat.  I can plan a little better knowing the calorie (or even the fat and sugar) content of a food. I like numbers.  Now I really want a Droid so that I can take MFP with me where ever I go!  (lol, not going to happen anytime soon)

I still had over 600 calories remaining yesterday.  According to My Fitness Pal, I should loose a pound a week if I eat like I did yesterday.  I actually had to make an effort to eat more.  That was fun. We shall see if my body agrees with MFP.  It seems to have a mind of its own.  I am going to weigh again Saturday morning.  Until then, no peeks!  Otherwise I will drive myself insane. 

3 comments:

  1. Weight will flux so much during the day. It is good you're not weighing yourself too much. I think, also, it keeps you honest if you are having to wait to weigh in. good job!! I almost made it to -70 yesterday. I am only 1/2 a lb away. 10 1/2 to goal IF I decide to stop at that point. I am toying with the idea of going a little lower than my original point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's great! My Fitness Pal really helped me, mostly in equating calories to exercise. GO YOU!

    I have a Droid, and I love the app for My Fitness Pal. When I was logging every day, it helped tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, I looked at MFP, I might have to do that when I get over the back to school hump. Oh, and little one who is sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.