Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 84

Movement:  BL's sculpting and toning.  Love this workout.  It is challenging and yet doable.  I know it is making me stronger.  :-) 

Food:  Yesterday I ate 1973 calories with a 524 deficit.  I earned 327 calories from my work out.  I think it was a good day.

Random Thoughts
  • I'm almost out of everything healthy, so today will be interesting, eating wise.  
  • I really need to increase my vegetable consumption.  It is pure laziness on my part. 
  • I am amazed that whole wheat pasta has so much protein.  That's why I like MFP. I can learn so much about foods I eat. 
  • MFP tracks your water, so I've been keeping up with that better.  
  • I really want some TJ's whole grain brown rice today!  
  • I am thinking of a trip to the Apple Store, not that Apple store, but the one at Conner Prairie with bags of beautiful apples from local orchards.

3 comments:

  1. oooh yum, my mouth is watering at the thought of bags of big juicy apples! PLease post pictures when you get them...hehe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will! I think we are going Saturday. I love the smell of an orchard. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, apples!
    I am doing horribly with my plan, ugh! Crazy week here and starting school this week, my husband is out moose hunting so I have not been getting on the treadmill or doing anything else. Keep asking me please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.