Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Mid Week Chat Time
My biggest issue this week has been my right knee. I knew it would cause me trouble at some point. I suppose my last week of work did it in. So this week, I must slow down a bit.
Frankly, I was not motivated to work as hard as last week either because despite eating very well and working off over 3000 calories, my weight was up 2 pounds. My body just loves to do this! It lives to defy the laws of nutrition. Thankfully,I'm not discouraged. I should not have even looked at the scales. It is my punishment for taking a peek! Anyway, I am back down 1 of those 2 pounds and I hope the other will go away before my official weigh in the end of this week.
This weekend we will be camping and I will be away from My Fitness Pal. (If only I had a smart phone)! I will be writing it all down on paper and if I have the time on Monday, I will add it to MFP. That way I won't be tempted to eat some pumpkin spice donuts at the orchard! I'll be content with my honey crisp apples.
I hope to be able to hike this weekend. I am thinking of finding a knee brace or wrap of some kind.
I hope you all are having a great week, too!
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am soooooo sorry about your knee. ((HUGS)) Have fun this week end! How much more camping do you all think you will get?
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
I hope your knee stops hurting soon. Yes, I would love a smart phone too! I don't even have texting though so I guess it will be a while before I get a smart phone. Great work. I am loving my treadmill.
ReplyDeleteI typed up a big ole' comment over at the Forties before I realized it was my blog!So, it is over there when you get time.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good weekend. I would bring a brace too, so that you don't miss out on fun with your family. :)
ReplyDelete