Not too long ago, back in July, I attempted to do a Leslie Sansone 2 mile DVD. I remember it being so difficult for me to do and I remember thinking how hard a 3 mile must be.
Then, I committed to doing The Biggest Loser Workout for 6 weeks. I made it for 5 before becoming BORED! (This week would be week six.) I am happy to report that I have really improved my physical fitness level in that time period.
How do I figure that? Well, today I did my first ever Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles DVD for 50 minutes!
The idea popped into my head last night, actually. The 50 minute long DVD is only 5 minutes longer than my normal walk at the local park, so I figured I should give it a try. I really wanted to see if I could tell a difference. What did I have to lose?
I am so glad I tried. I kept up the whole time. I even did the "boosted walking/jogging" segments. Now I know that I am improving.
So, this makes me wonder about setting some new goals. I don't want to drift or become complacent. I am going to be thinking about this and will report back soon. Some ideas are to take her 10 day challenge of doing this workout 3 times a week for 10 days. I could do that and do the BL's sculpting on the off days. Wouldn't that be something!
That is wonderful! I knew you could do it! If *I* can do it, I swear that anyone can!
ReplyDeleteI really must get that Biggest Loser sculpting DVD.
One thing I have learned is that each step or goal has to be small. Don't look at the big picture too often. Look at what & how great you are doing now and what your next step will be. Pick a small goal and reach it, pick another goal and reach it. It is not all about the scale and numbers. "baby steps". Read my blog post. i mention that..
ReplyDeleteJenn that is great, I appreciate your sharing your journey with us.
ReplyDelete