Monday, October 17, 2011

This Week's Plans

Good morning, friends.  I have high hopes for this week, I do, I do! 

Monday:  Walk the gym's track for 30 minutes, despite being totally bored by this activity, even with good music to listen to.
Tuesday:  Strength and toning DVD  (Maybe mow lawn,depending on the weather) 
Wednesday:  Either mow or do a walking DVD, depending on the weather.
Thursday:  Strength and toning DVD
Friday:  Walk at the park with my friend. 
Saturday:  Bike ride 

I will also restart my food journal.  I have also been doing some self examination to see if there are some things I could do differently to get some better results.  More on that tomorrow. 

Until then--  keep on keeping on! 
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your new background! And that's right -- just keep on keepin' on!

    How did the weather work out for you? It has been raining and raining here since yesterday. Yesterday wasn't too bad, but today was yucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.