Thursday, November 3, 2011
For Your Information
Since Monday, I have lost 4.8 pounds. The only change I made was to limit (not eliminate completely) sugar and grains. I am out of eggs, so today I will have to try whole grain oats for breakfast. If I could eat oats and brown rice and still lose weight, I'd be very happy. In fact, I am happy right now! If my body is sensitive to grains and sugar, so be it. I can live without them. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am ready, willing, and able (with God's help) to change our grocery shopping to get these nemesis foods out, if need be!
ReplyDelete3 cheers for vegetables!
HOLEY MOLEY! That's amazing! Snoopy dancing for you!
ReplyDeleteI do without some grains. I have mostly stopped eating pasta, which was never one of my "LOVE IT!" foods anyway. Rice in small portions on occasion. But I do love my bread and cereal. ::sigh::
It's amazing what eliminating certain foods can do for a person.
ReplyDeleteEating lots of veggies and cutting out sugar is always good.
I'm just getting over the scrumptious apple gingerbread I ate several days ago...it was full of molasses, and did it ever upset my system!
It's a big trial and error game, but it sounds like you've discovered something important there.
((hugs))