Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Official

I thought it was allergies that I was fighting all last week.  Well, it might have been, but "it" has settled in my chest and I had a yucky sore throat last night.  So, I think my week is going to look a little different than usual. 

I have read that you should not exercise when you have an infection below your neck, so I am sitting out today.  I have a walk date tomorrow.  I will see how I feel. 

I was able to do a lot last week, while not feeling my best.  I don't know if that is good or bad.  I did rest a lot this weekend too.  (I read two complete Little House books!)   It's hard to know when to press on or step back.  I certainly don't want to lose momentum, but this is going to slow me down a little. 

I still have to believe that by being more active in general, I am less prone to infections and hopefully they won't get me down for long. 

Have a great week!
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Sigh. Winter illness is another challenge for us to conquer together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely about trying to find balance. I'm still not working out much, and trying to let my body heal. I hope you find your balance and that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this reminds me of living in Kentucky. I constantly had allergy trouble and sinus infections. May you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up and I hope your feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.