Monday, December 12, 2011

I Go A Walkin

Here is the simple plan this week.  I will walk 40 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and one day on the weekend.  I will monitor my heart rate.  I will do weight training 2 days. That's the plan.  What is yours?

7 comments:

  1. http://anniekateshomeschoolreviews.com/December 12, 2011 at 5:31 PM

    Walking is good! I had a bad episode this weekend. Probably gluten. So I'm taking it easy until I feel good again. Then I hope to walk again. :)

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing T-Tapp all week. So far, so good, I'm liking it. I 'feel' better when doing it. Is it helping with loosing inches, who knows yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking. I plan on Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday for my TTapp workout and Tuesday and Thursday for my treadmill walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully walking with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you. .You are really sticking to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm walking. :) No surprise there!

    I've added the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD back in, and I was shocked to find that I don't see it as HARD any more. It's exercise for sure, but I can DO it, unlike the last time I put in that DVD. The biggest problem is the muscles on the sides of my feet cramping up when I'm holding positions! I can work with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing the Basic (t-tapp) Workout Plus with hubby 4 times this week and I did t-tapps Walk Away the Inches twice this week. Next week I want to bump up Walk Away the Inches 3-4 times next week. That workout equals a 2 mile walk but it is like walking double with the t-tapp techniques. I am hoping to melt off the last two sizes soon. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.