| Shelf ice from last February at the Dunes |
Good morning, friends. I write this as I am about to get ready to go walking at the park in 14 degree weather. I am a bit fearful of icy conditions, but perhaps enough of the path will be safe.
I've had a little nagging virus the past few days. My dear children passed it along to me, so I took an extra day off yesterday. I hate taking extra days off, but it is essential when one is congested and dizzy. :-p
Today really seems like a Monday anyway, with my husband off yesterday. I did not take off from my eating and am continuing to strive towards adding more fruits and vegetables to my routine. And I am happy to report that I threw out the rest of the cookies. In all fairness, I must report that there were only a handful left, but it was a victory.
So, here is my plan for the week, starting today:
Tuesday: walk at park
Wednesday: weight training & stretching
Thursday: walk at park (supposed to be warmer)
Friday: weight training & stretching
Saturday: walk at park (some how fit it in with company coming)
Sunday: day off (or walk at park if it doesn't get done on Saturday)
Why can't children learn that the sharing rule isn't applicable when it comes to germs? :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're better and BACK ON TRACK soon! :-D
It does feel like Monday, looks as though our Mondays were spent similarly. I have been taking Ultra Immune from beeyoutiful. I really think that is why I am up and at'em this morning.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good schedule for the week. I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. We have a cold going through our house now. :(
ReplyDeleteYou are brave to go out while it's that cold! I'm a total whimp when it gets below 25, even 30.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!