Happy Friday to you!
Good points from the week:
- My weight was stable. I have lost a pound a week for the last several weeks, so was expecting an off week.
- I managed to get through a stressful week without turning to food.
- Ate more fruits and veggies.
- Ate less sugar. Did not have dessert every day.
Points to improve on next week:
- Need to move more consistently (mow, weed, bike, walk)
- Need to come up with 3 lunch ideas that I can turn to no matter what, like my rock sold breakfast plan.
- Need to find some pants, still! (Although in my defense, money is tight, so I am just trying to avoid all expenses in general.)
~Jenn


It sounds like you've had a great week. So happy for you. I like the pictures too, they are pretty.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! It looks like you have beautiful places to go walking.
ReplyDeleteNot turning to food during stressful times is such a great achievement. Congratulations!
I hope you enjoy your pant shopping. If money is tight you could maybe try shopping at a thrift store. At the rate you're losing, you'll only need these pants for this summer anyhow:) but you'll want to have enough selection to feel good about yourself. Thrift shop sales really work for me.
Have a blessed Sunday.
I love thrift shops, but have little patience trying on things for long. I will start there, but may go to a box store. I think I could get by with just a couple pairs. I hope you are right and I won't need them for long!
DeleteWonderful pictures! I think you are smart to find a few lunch meals that you can consistently eat because it helps keep you on your eating plan. I hate trying on clothes. My hubby often goes with me and "makes" me try stuff on.
ReplyDelete