Friday, May 25, 2012

Fit Mommy Update

I took the week off, not from being on track, but from the constant thinking about it!  Sometimes it takes so much of my focus that I can't take it any longer and I just need to live it!  My weight stayed exactly the same as it has been for a month.  That's OK.  I am thankful. 

This weekend we will be camping, so I will be hiking and biking and eating right.  Have a great week and I'll be back here Tuesday, Lord willing! 
~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your healthy weekend! It sounds wonderful.

    I know what you mean about being tired of thinking about health all the time. Right now I'm just focussing on walking and anything else is a bonus. I averaged 8500 steps last week! :)

    (Just had to let you know, in case you won't have time to drop by Fit Mommy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There are times keeping a journal, and focusing on food is just too much work. I look forward to the day I can eat slowing, and stop when I'm full without thinking about it. I wonder if that day will ever truly come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the weekend off. Graduations ( 2), Memorial Day Picnic, and a road trip. All with lots of yummy food. Still I am down 6lbs and feeling much better. I usually take a few days off ( from journaling etc) each month. It keeps me sane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.