My body is not letting go of a single drop of fat without a fight! And at the moment, I have nothing to fight with. So I am in a holding pattern until one of those things change. It's not all bad. I am maintaining 35 pounds lost. I am keeping track of what I eat on a paper journal. I am moving my body. It will happen. This happened before. After my long wait, I dropped ten pounds very quickly. As long as I am doing my part, it will happen. Until then.... I keep going.
~Jenn
Maybe with some cooler weather and an outdoor project we may be a little more active?
ReplyDeleteJenn, you have done such a good job with this...and your perspective is right on...hang in there! What a supportive hubby you have! May God bless you with patience and perseverance!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and {{{HUGS}}},
Lori
As long as you are moving and eating healthy food, you're doing what you should be doing. As you said, the rest will happen. After all, your real aim is health; dropping pounds is a fringe benefit of that.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I hope you have a happy, active, good-food weekend!
((hugs))
You are right, but it's so hard when the weight stops coming off. Keep at it and you will continue to be healthy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSwitch up your foods if you can. Try more zero calorie type food ( foods that take more calories to burn than the actual calorie content of the food, like celery, lettuce, onions, greens, and grapefruit)These foods boost metabolism as well.