You may have noticed, or not, that I took last week off from recording here. We were on vacation and although I didn't abandon my efforts, I didn't feel like recording them.
Vacation was wonderful. We enjoyed 10 days with Dad home. For a few of those days, we were up at Lake Michigan, too. We even went into Chicago for a day. What really excites me is that even despite being on vacation, I was able to loose two pounds, bringing my grand total to 47 pounds lost. That's just 3 pounds from 50!
I have also stopped recording on paper every bite I take. I eat the same things over and over. I need a break from it. I may go back to it if I get stuck again. It's a tool that has helped me a lot.
I happened to get sick the last few days of vacation and have fought to get better this week. I am back at ground zero with exercising. My plan is to take it easy today and tomorrow. Then we will play disc golf on Sunday. Monday, I will walk at the park. I also want to ride my bike once in the next week. I miss it. I feel discouraged in the area of exercise. Getting sick set me back. I am still a bit weak. I don't want to rush back into it full steam and I hope that is OK.
Yahoo!! 47 is a beautiful number today! Way to go! You are working so hard and it is paying off.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you lost weight on your vacation. That's usually when people gain weight.
ReplyDeleteMy weight loss is going well. I had to go to the doctor today, and found out that I lost 4 pounds from last time. This makes a grand total of a 10 pound loss, wow! I can hardly believe it!
I'm still writing down what I eat and how much. This tool really helps me to focus and keep on track. Exercising is good too - 5 days a week is plenty!
I'm sorry to hear that you are ill though. I hope that you get better soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wow, 47lbs that is great. You are so close to 50, I'm sure you will get here soon.
ReplyDeleteI understand completely about the lack of exercise. I think you are doing the right thing, and I'm sure you will get back at it soon enough.
Congrats! I need a break from recording food off and on too. You are right when you eat the same things over and over it seems pointless to record. I hope you hit 50 soon! You are an inspiration!
ReplyDelete