Monday, October 8, 2012
Just Living...
I have not been avoiding this space, really. I've just been living and not so focused on every little thing health wise. I have been doing a lot of fun things with my family, including a lot of disc golf. We visited 2 new courses this weekend. My husband bought me a new disc for our 18th anniversary, which is today. I've been eating as well as possible. We did go out to celebrate our anniversary and I ordered what I wanted, not worrying about calories. It seems to balance out in the end. This is the time of year that we are swamped with food orientated celebrations, birthdays, holidays, fall baking! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that you are making wise choices and decisions, I on the other hand...
ReplyDeleteI NEVER worry about calories, for I don't bother to count them. I just eat sensibly, exercise, and "splurge" on occasion. It's a way of living that's stress free and comfortable.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you're enjoying disk golf. My husband and I have been doing bicycle riding on the weekends. It's alot of fun! :)
I agree that just living is the best way to approach it all. I've gotten tired of trying to watch everything too. We are hoping to pick up some discs next week, even though the weather is getting cool. It will still be fun to play with our own discs instead of borrowing others. :)
ReplyDeleteThis time is a bit harder to lose the weight, I think. It gets a little colder and out comes all the comfort foods. I've been hooked on frozen blueberries for a couple of months now. Their naturally sweet and yet oh so good for you. I usually have a bowl or two a day -- Anna is hooked on them too. It's a good replacement for sweets.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn! Happy belated Anniversary! What a fun gift your dh gave you...we've enjoyed disc golfing when on camping vacations in Ohio. My kids have the special discs, they've played on occasion!
ReplyDeleteNo one can live life counting calories...with Nathan being a type 1 diabetic since age 4, we've come to count carbs every time he puts something in his mouth because we have to...but simple good sense, balance, and self-control is the way to do the eating thing and have peace and sanity! yep, holidays are almost upon us...portion control is the key, I believe. We'll pray our way through it!
Blessings and {{{HUGS}}},
Lori