Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Learning Moderation



I am confused when it comes to moderation and food. I have been pondering what it looks like to eat in moderation for the last two years. I admit that I would like it to mean that I can eat a very small serving of dessert after lunch and dinner.  And I can have starch at every meal. However, my body doesn't loose weight when I do those things, no matter how active
I try to be. So, I am asking you, "What does moderation look like to you? "

2 comments:

  1. I think the biggest issue for me, well the two biggest are: I can deceive myself that I'm just having a small serving, when it's not all that small. The second is having that 'small' serving when I'm really not hungry. If I've had my full during dinner and I have a small dessert, I'm still overeating, because I was satisfied with just the meal. But again, I deceive myself in thinking that it won't hurt. Those are my two issues with moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know right now. I keep gaining weight. I think it means eating a little less than I want. Also, never eating sugar 'cause then I will binge on it. I also think it changes with time.

    I hope you figure it out. At least you are trying to figure it out which is probably moderation in itself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.