Sunday, December 15, 2013

Back on Track, Again

Don't faint, Mom. :) I'm coming back up for air. I won't recap all that happened since I last posted. I have experienced some major life stresses.  All that matters now is that I'm ready to move forward again, by the grace of God.

I'm not alone. My two sons are helping me. My oldest is my new fitness coach. He doesn't let me make any excuses. He hunts me down! :) My youngest son just wants to encourage me,so he's working along side me.

My eating isn't where it needs to be. I'm working on it though. Holidays are brutal.  I'll get there.

I also am waiting on my copy of Made to Crave to arrive. I plan to post about the book soon. 

That's all for now.
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, nice to see you back. Life stresses are never easy, I have had my share of them too this last year in particular. It is not easy getting back up and back on the horse. Pray you find Joy and succeed in the things you put your hand to.
    blessings to you happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are continuing on your journey to better health. I love that photo of you, so pretty. It's great that your children are helping you out like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful!

    Isn't it lovely that your boys will help you out? My kids remind me to exercise once in a while, but they now know that I'll go ahead and do it... and then remind them. LOL

    All the best as you resume your fitness journey after so much upheaval in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.