Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finding My "Want To"

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
~Thomas Edison

2 comments:

  1. I have to keep telling myself something very similar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, just keep on going until it becomes a habit. That's such a blessing when it happens. I'm working on that for my physio exercises--they say it can take many weeks to develop a habit, but it's worthwhile.

    Habits I developed after new year's resolutions: keeping up with the ironing, folding my laundry right away, getting rid of the junk pile spots in my kitchen, wearing a pedometer. Each one has really influenced our lives.

    I always find that moving breaks habits very easily. Do you have to remake a lot of your habits after your move?

    In any case, you just keep on disc golfing and walking and whatever else works for you in your new home. You can do it!

    Hugs for a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.