Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keep on Doing a Little

"The way to do a great deal is to keep on doing a little.  
The way to do nothing at all, is to be continually resolving that you will do everything."  
~Charles Spurgeon



Happy 2014, friends!  It's the time of the year that people feel motivated to try to be a better person.  I am no different, although, thanks to my oldest son, I started a month ago.  

I am thankful for the above quote. Sometimes I think that my pathetic little effort is not doing much, but I am wrong.  Every time I get up and do my work out, I am telling myself that it matters.   

Now, I do need to work on my eating.  I was in holiday mode for way too long.  I am cutting down. Perhaps the little changes will add up.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good steps. I know with me it's an never ending struggle with portion sizes. :( But each day is a new day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.