Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stay Tuned

A few things:

1. Today I logged my 150th workout since joining Map My Ride on June 8th!
2. My fitness coach, aka number one son, has told me that I'm on my own for the month of November,  while he is writing his novel.
3. I bought the Kindle version of The Diet Fix, and am making my way towards a "diet reset". 4. My new bike trainer will be up and running tonight, hopefully.
5. Halloween candy in the house is going to be tricky.
6. I no longer hate exercise.
7. I ate too much on my youngest's birthday yesterday.
8. I ordered a new pair of jeans, a size larger. :(
9. I'm upset about the jeans.
10. I'm going to do something about the jeans!


2 comments:

  1. I love your list. So true and forthright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jennifer! Embrace imperfection and focus more on getting up when you fall (we all fall) than on being mad at yourself for falling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.