It's all set up, and we have all taken the bike for an indoor spin! It is harder than riding outside, so we will be working up to a full workout. My goal is to incorporate it into my hand weight routine as one of my rotations. Usually, I walk in place for 5 minutes between sets. I think the bike will make things harder, but enjoyable. I also want to use the bike when I watch TV with Grace in the afternoon. That girl loves Adam 12 reruns. :)
I am thinking of adding a bicycle computer to the setup to see how fast and how far I am riding during TV shows. I am hoping this setup keeps us all moving this long, cold winter.
I need to clear off the treadmill and get to walking
ReplyDeleteYes Melissa! :)
DeleteThat's a great idea. Happy riding! Btw, just found your blog and it looks like we're on the same journey. I think I'll follow you so I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tori!
DeleteLooks good, Jenn! Enjoy your exercise and the health that comes with it.
ReplyDeleteWe pulled out our stationary bike so we can use it this summer. It's going good so far, but it's all about sticking with it, isn't it? Glad you have yours set up.
ReplyDelete