Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Week Later

It's been a whole week of no sugar, no starches, no grains, no fruit.  I am not going to say it hasn't been hard. I do not think that I could keep this up for 30 days, as some programs suggest.  I am not actually feeling any benefits at this point.  I am tired and hungry.  I get tired of eggs, meat, and salads.  I am planning to continue for one more week, and then reintroduce fruit once a day.  Eventually, I would love to eat whole grains.  I am OK without the refined sugars and starches.  That has not been a problem, which is surprising.  I only miss fruits and grains.  Oh, and beans.  I want to eat beans again!


2 comments:

  1. That would be very hard, hope you can keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I do low carb or at least that's how I lost my weight and if you stick with it long enough you will start to lose some of those cravings. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.