Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Week!


Despite heavy rain, brisk wind, and cooler temperatures, we managed to ride 5.8 more miles than I set as our goal.  I love taking a short ride after lunch.  All those little rides add up.  I am working on a small goal of 50 miles in six weeks.  I am half way there, which makes me so happy!  What should my next goal be?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You just keep on setting goals that work for you, don't you? That's so great and inspiring, too. Are you all going to be playing disc Frisbee again this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, again, for your kind words. We will resume disk golf as soon as my poor husband is finished with taxes. Spring can be wet and windy, but we will try. A new course opened near us!

      Delete
  2. You are doing great! I always think of going for a short walk during the day but just never do it. I really need to start doing that like you take your short rides. Thanks for sharing what you do, it's an encouragement for me to try and start to add that more to my days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!! We woke up to snow. Good thing tax time is almost over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.