Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I Got a New bike

After my fall, I had to start riding my old early 1980's Schwinn.  The bike is a classic, although not in tip top shape.  It allowed me to get back into biking while my Trek was banged up.  It also allowed me to see that I really needed a different bike, one that affords me a more upright postion.  I spent some time reviewing different bikes and decided on another Trek hybrid, but then of course when I went to have a test drive, I decided I liked another bike better.  A bike I knew nothing about.  I stil cannot believe I bought a bike that I did not research. I had to go on how it felt and this bike, The Flourish by Liv, a Giant company, was a good fit for me.  I am thankful that my dear husband believed in me enough to invest in this new bike.  It could have waited until spring, but now I am motivated to see how long I can ride this fall and see if I can even ride some this winter on a stay warm-ish day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great bike. Glad you could get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.