It would almost be comical if it were not so painful. I am once again injured. This time, a 20-pound weight dropped on my left foot. I went to the urgent care and the x-ray showed a hair-lined fracture, so I am in a boot for a few weeks. That means no inside bike riding. As soon as I am able to, I will try to work on my upper body and abdominal muscles. I think I could sit on an exercise ball, too. Oh my, this being injured is old. I just took the KT tape off my knee yesterday. I am in quite a bit of pain, so for now, I will concentrate on getting the swelling under control.
Just thought of something. When I had foot surgery my doctor told me to place an ice pack on my ankle for the pain and swelling and it worked well without putting any pressure on my foot.
ReplyDeleteI've been using ice when I remember. It's on now. 😊
DeleteSo sorry. It looks and sounds bad. Make sure you rest it.
ReplyDelete