Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mindful Eating Quote

"But I want to feel good.
Of course, you do, and that is possible right now! What choices can you make in the present moment to feel good NOW?
  • Eating foods you enjoy? 
  • Eating mindfully so you enjoy those foods more? 
  • Choosing foods that leave you feeling good instead of sluggish? 
  • Eating an amount of food that leaves you feeling content instead of miserable? 
  • Sleeping enough? 
  • Moving your body more? 
  • Choosing self-care activities? 
All of these decisions, whether or not they lead to weight loss, help you feel good now rather than waiting around for something that may or may not happen in the future."
Quote from ~Michelle May, M.D. click her name for more great stuff about eating mindfully.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.